Home / Latest Posts / Hajj 2nd Balloting Announced Result 4th May 2018

Hajj 2nd Balloting Announced Result 4th May 2018

Hajj 2nd Balloting Result 4th May 2018 Announced

hajj

Second Hajj balloting under government scheme was held today (Friday). Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Muhammad Yousaf announced the names of 17,921 intending pilgrims.

Hajj 2nd Balloting Result 4th May 2018 Announced and you can check the name of winner in this balloting Second Hajj balloting under government scheme was held today (Friday).

Minister for Religious Affairs and Interfaith Harmony Sardar Muhammad Yousaf announced the names of 17,921 intending pilgrims.Names of 587 intending pilgrims were picked in the electronic balloting.There was balloting of 10% of remaining quota .

According the judicial verdict, 60% is the government quota and remaining 40% is private Hajj scheme quota.

On March 1, Hajj balloting took place and names of 87,813 people were announced.

Earlier, the federal cabinet okayed 67% under the government scheme and 33% for private tour operators. However, the Islamabad High Court directed the ministry to keep the government scheme quota at 60% and that of tour operators at 40%.

The government requested the Supreme Court, in a review petition, to allow increase in the Hajj quota from 60% to 67%.

Hajj 2nd Balloting Result 4th May 2018 Announced

The Govt has exempted the 12,623 applicants who have applied for last three years . and 7400 intending pilgrims aged 80 in this process. 87,813 applicant were selected on march balloting and In case the apex court rules in the ministrys favor, the balloting for the seven percent intending pilgrims will be carried out, said the official. The remaining 280,000 families will have to wait until the final decision regarding the quota is announced.

click here

Check Online Hajj Second Balloting Result





Check Also

admission

BISE Gujranwala Board 10th Class Results 2018

BISE Gujranwala Board 10th Class Matric Result 2018 Online BISE Gujranwala Board had established only …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

%d bloggers like this: